Got relationship problems? You can use telepathy in relationships to learn what your loved ones are really thinking…
Relationships are fluid. Sometimes they are up, other times they are down. And then there are times when you simply don’t know what’s going on with the other person.
While you can always ask your loved ones directly how they are doing and if the two of you are cool, that doesn’t mean you’re going to get an answer. We’ve all been on the receiving end of an ‘I’m just fine’ response when we knew the person really wasn’t fine. Or maybe we have been guilty of stretching the truth and saying ‘everything is ok’ just because we did not feel like having a challenging conversation.
If you’re not sure if things are really fine between yourself and a loved one, you can check in on the relationship telepathically.
Want to learn how to recognize — and trust — your own messages? Sign up here.
The power of being a telepath
If telepathy is your psychic gift, you would do yourself a favor by learning how to enhance your telepathic abilities. Sure it’s cool to get a telepathic hit every now and then, but imagine how much easier your life would be if you could control your telepathic abilities. Imagine directing your thoughts to a loved one and sending them messages even when you weren’t physically in touch with one another. Using telepathy in relationships allows us to do that.
If you’re not sure whether you are telepathic, here are some signs that you might be able to communicate with others mind to mind:
- You’ve known what someone was going to say before they said it
- You’ve thought of someone moments before the phone rang and they were on the other line
- You’ve thought of something you wanted like a bottle of water, only to have someone bring it to you
- You’re a mental person who is comfortable with thoughts and being in your head
- You are clairaudient
- You’ve had conversations with loved ones in your dreams (living and non-living)
- You know what’s going on with a loved one even though they don’t say anything
If any of these statements sound like you, it’s very possible that you can successfully check in on a relationship telepathically.
How to gauge the relationship using telepathy
So how can you check in on a relationship telepathically? Here are a couple of strategies to try in different scenarios.
If you haven’t heard from the person in a long time
Sometimes we drift apart from loved ones, or we become so busy that we simply have not been in touch for awhile. However, there are other times when someone has not been in touch because they are mad at us or are trying to avoid us. Using telepathy in relationships can help you get to the root of this type of situation.
First, you want to know if the person has just not had a chance to call you or if they have been staying away for a reason. One of the best ways to determine this is by sending a telepathic message asking the person to call you.
To do this:
- Go to a quiet place where you won’t be disturbed, and close your eyes and take a few deep breaths.
- Focus your attention on your breath.
- As you feel yourself become more calm, visualize the loved one in your mind’s eye.
- When the picture is clear, ask the person in our mind’s eye to call you. Simply say, ‘please give me a call so we can catch up.’
- Then, bring yourself out of the meditation and go about your day.
Give it a few days and see if the person reaches out to you. If they are not mad or trying to avoid you, they may suddenly get the urge to catch up.
You may need to repeat this exercise a couple of times if you are new to using telepathy in relationships. Also, pay attention to any dreams or random thoughts you have about that person as you could be receiving psychic information about the status of the relationship in that way.
If you sense the person is not being honest with you
Sometimes we just know a person isn’t being honest with us and they are holding something back. You may have better luck asking them to tell you the truth telepathically than directly, particularly if it’s something they are afraid to share.
In this case:
Go into meditation as you did in the example above.
- This time, once you visualize the person, tell them that you are opening a telepathic connection with them so they can feel more comfortable sharing information they may not be comfortable sharing in person.
- Let them know you are only interested in receiving information that is in the best interest of both of you to be privy to. (And you want to mean this, too. If you’re simply wanting the information because you’re nosy, this technique is likely not going to work.)
- Also, tell them they can send the information through your dreams and you will readily accept it.
- Then thank them for sharing whatever they want to share and come out of the meditation.
After you try this, pay attention to your dreams for the next few days. Write down or record what you remember, and even if the dream does not make sense at first, record it anyway. See if you get more insight into the relationship while you sleep.