Most people believe that there is life after death. Many people believe that we, in fact, live life after life. There are stories of people remembering their past life experiences and knowing details of the lives of people who lived before them that they could not possibly have known. Children in particular seem to be more likely to spontaneously remember details of past lives perhaps because they have not been brainwashed to focus on the five senses to the exclusion of the sixth, intuitive, sense. There are many reasons why we might want to explore our past lives. Some of the challenges that we grapple with in our present life may have roots in a past life. When we take the time to explore those past life issues, we sometimes find that our current problems have less of a grasp on them. We’ve compiled a list of many of the past life articles we’ve written, as well as resources to help you learn more about past lives. As always, use your intuition when determining whether you feel drawn to any of the products listed below. Check this archive often, as we’ll update it with new resources as we go along.
Articles about Past Lives
- Have fertility problems? A past life may be to blame
- How to remember your past life
- How past life details can help with your current life
- Signs you know someone from a past life
- Could an enemy be from a past life?
- Why we reincarnate with other souls we know
- How to make peace with a past life
- Is your past life ruining your love life?
- Can past life regression help you overcome a fear?
- Signs your child is remembering a past life
- Want to know your past life? Look at your fears
- Why souls don’t reincarnate right away
- Book details children’s past lives
- Parallel lives: Living multiple lives at once
Online Courses about Past Lives
Past Life Regression Certification Course: If you’re interested in not only learning about your own past lives, but also helping others to explore their past lives, you might want to look into this course that teaches you how to become a past life regression therapist.
Books and Downloads about Past Lives
Many Lives, Many Masters: This is Brian Weiss’ bestseller, which is one of the most touted books about past life research that you can buy. If you want an introduction to past life research, start here.